The Reilly Center carries out original research aimed at directing science and technology to the common good.
Our vision is ethics and policy in pace with science and technology.
Achieving Our Vision
We concentrate our research efforts into three Program Areas.
- The Ethics of Emerging Technologies
- People, Policy, and the Environment
- Health, Culture, and Society
We exhibit leadership in Research Integrity and offer training in it.
- Social Responsibilities of Researchers
- Responsible Conduct of Research
We help fund research on science, technology, and values with Reilly Center Mini-Grants.
- Please note that the mini grant program is not accepting applications in the 2016-7 academic year. We will resume in August 2017.
The Reilly Center hosts several events and supports other outlets for communicating research.
We help faculty and staff incorporate ethics and policy into their research and teaching. We also offer training in policy and ethics.
Ours is an interdisciplinary endeavor with the Reilly Center serving as a nexus bringing together various perspectives from the campus community and off-campus entities.