The Reilly Center carries out original research aimed at directing science and technology to the common good.
Our vision is ethics and policy in pace with science and technology.
Achieving Our Vision
We concentrate our research efforts into three Program Areas.
- The Ethics of Emerging Technologies
- People, Policy, and the Environment
- Health, Culture, and Society
We exhibit leadership in Research Integrity and offer training in it.
- Social Responsibilities of Researchers
- Responsible Conduct of Research
We provide Research Support to members of our campus community.
- Apply for a grant
- Receive help with grant development
The Reilly Center hosts several events and supports other outlets for communicating research.
We help faculty and staff incorporate ethics and policy into their research and teaching. We also offer training in policy and ethics.
Ours is an interdisciplinary endeavor with the Reilly Center serving as a nexus bringing together various perspectives from the campus community and off-campus entities.