The Reilly Center carries out original research aimed at directing science and technology to the common good.
We are concerned with the ethical, legal, social and policy implications of science and technology.
We support research that explores ethical, legal, and social implications (ELSI) and seeks to influence public policy on science and technology. Reilly Center research projects bring together scholars from the Colleges of Art and Letters, Science, and Engineering at Notre Dame.
- Research Initiatives
- Notre Dame Center for Nano Science and Technology (NDnano)
- Notre Dame – Environmental Change Initiative (ND-ECI)
- Advanced Diagnostics and Therapeutics (AD&T)
- Center for Sustainable Energy (cSEND)
- Wireless Institute (WI)
- International Society for Military Ethics (ISME)
- Click here for more information on our collaborators or here to learn about our other partnerships
- Reilly Forum