Thank you for becoming a part of the Reilly Center Dual-Degree Mentoring Network!
All currents students and graduates of Notre Dame's Dual-Degree Arts & Letters/Engineering Dual-Degree program are eligible to become a part of this project.
Signing up is easy. Simply send an e-mail to Jessica Baron, Reilly Center Outreach and Communications Coordinator, at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name (and your name when you were in the program, if that has changed)
- Your current position and place of employment, including a short description of your previous experience, if you think it relevant for matching you to a mentee
- Graduation year(s)
- Your Engineering and Arts & Letters majors
- Your current contact information (minimum of an e-mail address)
- The manner in which you would like to be contacted by students (e-mail or phone)
- Anything else we should know in order to be able to match you to a potential mentee
- Your name
- Your year in the Dual-Degree program (all students are eligible, regardless of their year in the program!)
- Your Arts & Letter and Engineering majors
- Your current contact information (a minimum of an e-mail address)
- Any information you would like to share about your career goals
- Any other information you'd like us to use in order to match you to a mentor
The information you send us will go into a private database. The Reilly Center will match mentors and mentees based on the information provided and will make sure your contact information is given only to the mentor/mentee to which you are matched.
We understand that people are busy and may not be willing to make an indefinite committment to the Mentoring Network. If, at any time, you wish to suspend or cancel your participation, please contact Jessica Baron.
Those unable to make a committment to the Mentoring Network at this time are still welcome to join the Dual-Degree Student/Alumni LinkedIn group here.