The Reilly Center is proud to partner with the following on- and off-campus organizations and institutions in order to promote the advancement of science and technology for the common good.
At Notre Dame
- Advanced Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Center for Sustainable Energy at Notre Dame (cSEND)
- Eck Institute for Global Health
- GLOBES (Global Linkages of Biology, the Environment, and Society)
- History of Science Society (HSS) - Notre Dame is home to HSS, the world's largest society dedicated to understanding science, technology, medicine, and their interactions with society in historical context. The presence of the society offers students the chance to interact with top scholars from around the world, through the society's honors and prizes, annual meetings, newsletter, website, and board meetings.
- Notre Dame College of Science
- Notre Dame College of Engineering
- Notre Dame College of Arts and Letters
- Notre Dame Environmental Change Initiative (ND-ECI)
- Notre Dame Office of Research
- Studies in History and Philosophy of Science (SHPS) - The Reilly Center is now home to SHPS, a top-tier journal in the field edited by HPS professor Anjan Chakravartty.
- Wireless Institute
- Bielefeld Exchange Program - The Reilly Center, the History and Philosophy of Science Graduate Program, and Notre Dame’s Department of Philosophy are partners in a thriving exchange program with kindred units at the University of Bielefeld in Germany, including Bielefeld’s Department of Philosophy and its Institute for Science and Technology Research.
- The International Society for Military Ethics (ISME) - ISME has accepted the Reilly Center’s invitation to relocate its annual meetings to the University of Notre Dame beginning fall 2013.
- Consortium for Emerging Technologies, Military Operations, and National Security (CETMONS) - The Reilly Center is a participating center in CETMONS.