Welcome to the Reilly Center's annual poll of emerging ethical dilemmas and policy issues in science and technology!
Click below to vote on the issue you find most compelling and important.
Each month in 2015, the Reilly Center will feature one of these issues in more depth on its website and Facebook page. Issues will be presented in order of their vote totals.
- The most popular issue for 2015 is "Enhanced pathogens."
- The second place issue is "Brain-to-brain interfaces."
- April's issue is "Artificial life forms."
- In fourth place is "Robot swarms."
- Fifth place goes to "State-sponsored hacktivism and 'soft war.'"
- In sixth place, "Non-lethal Weapons".
- In seventh place, "Real-time satellite surveillance."
- In eigth place is "Astronaut bioethics (of colonizing Mars)."
- Ninth place: "Wearable technology"